Sunday, August 18, 2002

Blahgger

Blogger seems to be having some sort of screwy problem archiving. Or maybe it's just me. If you click on "archives" on the left there and get a "404 file not found" error, clear your cookies and try again. Of course, my computer and internet connection both kind of suck, so maybe it's just me. Maybe I'll call tech support and yell and scream at the person over the phone. (Of course, if you can't read the archive you won't see the post that makes it obvious I don't mean that.)

It could always be my fuzzy knowledge of html. Last time I had a website there were no such thing as frames and people were still using the blink command.

*UPDATE* Well, the Archives page comes up fine here at work, so it seems like it's just my problem. Never mind.
*UPDATE TO UPDATE* Two seconds later, it's not coming up again....grr...spit....

No comments: