Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Hope everyone had a Good Holiday

Whatever that holiday might have been. Whenever it might have been.

I myself prefer New Year's to Christmas, and am really looking forward to putting 2003 behind me. It kind of sucked, let's face it.

2004 seems more promising, with the hope of a new president, new film classes, and the Extended Edition DVD ot Return of the King (mostly joking!).

Plus, my ten year high school reunion will be in a year. I've heard that a particularly nasty former bedmate of mine is now fat and miserable. Can't wait to see him.

In April I will be closer to 30 than to 20, which is a good thing. I've always thought the most well-rounded, wholesome people in the world were 30-year old women.

I'm feeling kind of ruminative tonight, and in that spirit I will now post a series of New Year's resolutions for 2004 (when, I've heard, all the old computers will freak out and think it's 1904!).

No comments: