Friday, September 01, 2006

Sigh.

So I really want to start back with blogging regularly.

Maybe someday I'll do that birth post but I've kind of gone shy about it.

But I can't help but miss the blogtopia of a few years ago, when all of my favorite blogs weren't overrun with ad hominem (and ad nauseum) discussions 200 comments long about whether the childless are more oppressed than parents or vice versa, and who isn't accepting who's life choices and whether blowjobs can ever be consentual and whether or not my clothes are hurting feminism. I keep casting about looking for an interesting discussion to join in on and just getting disgusted by a bunch of people acting like 2 year olds who've had too much psychoanalysis done.

So give me a minute while I look for inspiration elsewhere.

No comments: