Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Procrastinaton, ohh yeaaahhhh!

It's 1:15 in the morning. I have had a lot of Mountain Dew and two glasses of Cabernet. I have written five and a half pages of a nine page final paper that is due by four tomorrow.

I am taking a short break.

From Jack, this is an awesome idea for a meme, and I'm picking it up.
I'm on a mission. People have to do this. There is no escape. LolBaby. For realsies. The meme is you find an embarrassing baby picture of you, and you caption it! On Icanhascheezburger.com.
Jack's is hilarious. This is mine.

ohaiizstil128552226919511436

More people have to do this. I could use a laugh.

3 comments:

J. Goff said...

LOL!! So awesome!

Vanessa said...

The funny thing is, I just realized that picture was probably from the 80s...

Daver said...

Bwah hahahahaha!