Friday, June 04, 2004

Oh my God...

Have we gone back in time? Of all the things that should be shouted from the rooftops to all who can hear by the media, why...why is someone interviewing O.J.?!??!?
MIAMI - O.J. Simpson complained Friday that the media have convinced the public he is guilty, and he said he hopes the real killer is found so that he can have the pleasure of proving people wrong.

"My prayer is that it will be solved so that I can go to so many people that I felt I had to be nice to," he said in an interview with The Associated Press marking the 10th anniversary of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson's slaying. "I've always been a gracious winner and loser. Only this time, I don't think I'd be gracious."
You have got to be kidding me.What the hell is wrong with this country?

No comments: