Thursday, September 01, 2005

I love you, Margaret Cho

Margaret Cho summed up her reaction to the hurricane and flood damage in New Orleans perfectly.
I see a lost and fearful looking Doberman on a rooftop, and I wish I had a giant ark, and I could sail down into the city and save him. Then I would pick up all the other animals and people that needed help, two by two. Two trannies here, two hookers there. A pair of wet and miserable Goths, with black Manic Panic hair dye running into their red, unbelieving eyes. I want to save them all.
Exactly.

And while I'm on the subject of Margaret Cho (and I know this is way old news,) let me say it is utterly stupid for Michelle Malkin to try and extract some sort of evil meaning out of a dog's name.

After all, she never complained about Osama fin Laden.

No comments: