Monday, October 10, 2005

I Hate the Balloon Fiesta

Go read this post at 'Burque Babble.

To me, the jillions of balloons scattered in the air kind of look like a giant sneezed 1970's colored boogers all over the sky.

Plus, there's all of those irritating out-of-state people (mostly from California, you've heard me complain about them before,) bragging about how they got green chilie on their breakfast burrito at the Frontier, just like the locals!

Well horay for you. Meanwhile, my state continues to be exploited by companies from your state and the only job I can get is one in a call center for a company...from your state...that cripples me with carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome causing me to be in constant pain.

Enjoy your burrito.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yay. You had Christmas. I'm so proud.

Go have a bowl of menudo at Barelas and THEN talk to me about eating like the locals.

::eyeroll::