Friday, August 15, 2003

In the interests of being both Fair and Balanced

I have retitled this blog. Because, really, anyone who's fair and balanced wouldn't want to read a blog that wasn't also fair and balanced. But that's perfectly fair and balanced of them. To be fair and balanced about it, I wouldn't want to read a blog that wasn't fair and balanced either. What's with all the fair balancing, you ask? Well, because I am fair and balanced I will tell you, so that those of you who are not yet fair and balanced can become fair and balanced. Think of how wonderfully fair and balanced we will all be together! Anyway, here is a fair and balanced link describing, in a fair and balanced way, why I am being so fair and balanced today.

Plucky Punk's Fair and Balanced Land...Plucky blogs, you decide.

**Fair and Balanced Update** Fair and Balanced blog Blah3 has the fair and balanced master list of other fair and balanced bloggers who are, shall we say, getting in touch with their inner fair and balancedness today. I wish them all a happy, fair, and balanced weekend.

No comments: