Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Okay...so now will someone tell my mom to leave me alone?

I am...let's say...a Rubenesque woman. I am not only several inches taller than anyone else in my family, but compared to the tiny elfin women I am related to, I am a stout giantess.

I am not so large that I would have to buy two seats on an airplane, but I possess what is called a "ghetto-booty" by my colorful, slender little sister.

Which is why this story delighted me.
CHICAGO - Packing on the pounds is not nearly as deadly as the government thought, according to a new calculation from the CDC that found people who are modestly overweight actually have a lower risk of death than those of normal weight.
So, no more hassle from my mother about being fat. Okay???

Now if only I didn't drink, smoke, undercook my beef, or eat alot of spicy tuna rolls...

No comments: