Saturday, July 17, 2004

Sigh...
 
Now, far be it for me to undermine our current democratic nominee for president, but John Kerry is making me pine for Howard Dean

WASHINGTON - Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said Friday he would be willing to launch a pre-emptive strike against terrorists if he had adequate intelligence of a threat. 

..."Am I prepared as president to go get them before they get us if we locate them and have the sufficient intelligence? You bet I am," he said at a news conference at his Washington headquarters.
Now, I suppose the argument could be made that by "them" he means actually al-Qaida and not just whoever he feels like.  However, after four years of bald-faced lies from a U.S. president, I'm a little jaded and quick to suspicion. 
 
Over the next few months, "The lesser of two evils is actually less evil..." will be my mantra.

No comments: