Saturday, December 23, 2006

I need to enjoy blogs again.

And while I read that this type of comment is tolerated at the place of one of the matriarchs of the feminist blogosphere, I just can't.
In short, trans are nutjobs. The bathroom is about the last place I want to be alone with a male nutjob. These unfortunate, but seriously disturbed individuals belong on the 5th floor in a straight jacket. Not in a women’s bathroom.
And that's not even the worst of it. Antiprincess links to the thread here if you really feel like you're up to being exposed to some serious ignorant vitriol.

And yes, I realize that these were comments left on a post, not content written by the owner of this particular blog herself. However, that's the same excuse what's-his-name from Little Green Footballs uses. It's a bullshit excuse.

I've decided I can't live in a blogtopia (y!sctp!) where the feminist version of Little Green Footballs exists with little to no objection.

So, after a few days I will be removing from my blogroll anyone who links to I Blame the Patriarchy in their blogroll.

I don't think this will do anything other than make me feel better about my daily reading material.

Which is good enough for me.

No comments: