Sunday, March 18, 2007

5 things no one knows about me.

Okay, so I am tagged with a meme, which I think I did already, but I don't remember and am too lazy to look.

I'd kind of like to make it 5 deeply embarrassing things for some reason, so here goes:

1. I hate cockroaches. Completely, irrationally, phobic-ally hate them. So much that if I see one I kind of freeze and pretend that I don't see it, because to acknowledge its presence would be too awful.

2. When I was little, my mother used to joke with me that she had been abducted by aliens as a child. So, now I also have a slight fear of "greys." You know, the big, light bulb-headed, stereotypical aliens from the X-Files? Slightly terrifying if I think about them too long. This is very, very embarrassing to me.

3. Ever since giving birth I pee a little when I sneeze. I fear the coming allergy season. Kegels anyone?

4. Almost up until I graduated from high school, I didn't know you were supposed to tip people. Like, waitresses and pizza delivery guys and stuff. No one ever told me! I'm sure a lot of my food was spat in. Now, I over tip to make up for it.

5. Bored, alone, (Abbie is at grandma's house tonight,) I just painted my nipples with Benetint. It looks funny.

And there you go. I'm not tagging anyone, because that's enough shame to go around.

No comments: