Monday, July 23, 2007

(Guest Blogging ths week at Feministe)

Good morning, Feministers! Thought I'd start out my guestblogging stint with something introductory, although I've guest blogged here before and comment a lot so you might already know me.

I'm a 29-year-old Ethnology student, mother to a 13-month-old, wife to a Viking recreationist, and long, long, long, time blogger at Plucky Punk's Happy Land. I tend to blog about politics, family stuff, feminist stuff in pop culture, the usual. Expect more of the same.

I've been taking an extended vacation from blogging for the past few months, having been the reluctant veteran of one too many dumbass blogwars at the time. But now, although I'm feeling much better about things, I can't guarantee that if comments devolve into constant shouting of "strawman!" back and forth I won't re-edit them into links to cute pictures of fuzzy hamsters at Cute Overload. So be nice.

Also, I'm definitely a "fun feminist," because any revolution in which I can't don a beehive hairdo and sparkly ball gown while doing the rumba is no revolution I want to be a part of.



Azuca!

No comments: