Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Okay, one more thing.

Just in case no one will click on the link below. Every time I watch this, I blubber.



Seriously, this guy is living in the heart of everyone who works a shitty retail McJob. I feel like a tiny this guy is singing from inside my chest every time I take a phone call at my own personal shitty McJob. Corny, I know. Stupid reality show, I know, I know.

Maybe the next revolution will be everyone leaving their pre-fab cubicles and following their individual bliss.

Via Jack via Portly Dyke.

3 comments:

Renegade Evolution said...

that really is COOL! Love the look on Simon's face.

CrackerLilo said...

I found it pretty amazing myself! It really makes you re-evaluate who, and what, could be behind that counter, reaching for that box, whatever. Do you know how far he went on the show?

Vanessa said...

He won the whole shebang, apparently.