Saturday, May 03, 2003

Top of the Blogs

I know I commented at the Dog House about how annoying "regurgiblogging" is, i.e., look-at-this-link-to-another-person's-writing-and-read-my-one-word-comment style blogging, but I just got back from a late showing of X-Men 2 and I'm afraid that's all I have the concentration for. Bamf! Snick!

So while I run around my apartment chasing my cats around and pretending I'm Mystique kicking ass, read these other people's blogs.

Al-Muhajabah has information on a petition to help save Amina Lawal, and also some info on why real Islamic law does not say people should be put to death for adultery.

Brooke Biggs makes some pointed observations about animal versus human rights. I can't think my way out of that contradiction either.

And Pandagon is running a contest to name Geraldo's new, ridiculous, all-caps blog. That's right, Geraldo Rivera has a blog, blogging is officially no longer cool. My vote for the blog name? "Drawing Lines in the Sand..."

And that's all you'll hear from me tonight. I have Mutant Fever. Bamf! Bamf bamf!

No comments: