Monday, April 26, 2004

So Tempting...

As I am now closer to 30 than 20, I have come to the realization that I must not be as much of an anarchy-driven Mohawk punkgrrl anymore.

For example, if the closer-to-twenty Vanessa found out that there are still a vast amount of tickets to be had (Ann, this is not exactly a place where views of your sort are popular) for the low low price to only 10 dollars, she would not have been able to resist the temptation to go, and, well...crash the party, so to speak. I'd think if I could get kicked out of the Ann Coulter spewfest, I'd be the coolest kid on the block, or something.

However, as the closer-to-thirty Vanessa, I'd rather go out for Indian food. (Seriously, if you're ever in Albuquerque, try the India Kitchen...double plus good!)

Although, I swear I didn't have anything to do with defacing her posters. I'm glad she got over her laryngitis, poor thing.

No comments: