I was tagged by Daisy with a quirky meme!
Which is great, because I probably have a lot of quirks.
Six quirky things about me:
1) I have a thing with tape. Clear plastic scotch tape. I'm addicted to it, somehow. At my job, in my cubicle there's a dispenser and I have to guess I go through a roll a week. I'm constantly tearing off pieces, absentmindedly wrapping my fingers with it, shredding it into strips, rolling it up into little balls, and making a huge waste. It's a serious problem.
2) I hate the sound of blown raspberries. You know, that farty noise that children make. Bi-labial fricatives. It's like nails on a chalkboard to me for some reason.
3) Every male I've ever had a romantic involvement in has known all the words to "The Humpty Dance" by the Digital Underground. From the guy I first kissed when I was twelve on. Yes, even Brian. Especially Brian.
4) I love the movie The Legend of Billie Jean, and I'm not sorry. Fair is fair!
5) I love smartees. You know, the Halloween candy that comes in little, pastel-colored rolls? My favorite part of Halloween. I lovingly savor each one, knowing that by mid-November they're going to be all gone and I will spend the entire year craving them again.
6) I only dress in black. I am the lady Johnny Cash. This dates back before the punk thing, before the goth thing, back to middle school. I only wear black. I'm in mourning or something, I guess.
Lessee, who do I tag...Jack and Lilo and Belle.