Wednesday, November 20, 2002

And I'm back

Had a great vacation with the Cubano side of my family down in Miami. Discovered that my grandfather makes a great Cuba Libre (or, as he called them, "Fidels"), realized I can't dance to that kind of music, got to show off my husband to everyone, and played on a real beach for the first time in years. I didn't even get "wanded" at the airport, though my father got the same "random" search he happens to get everytime he flys anywhere. When we got back I realized that the reason I couldn't browse to this page was that my computer had the Klez virus (removed, no severe damage done), my kitchen sink was draining onto the hallway floor, and my place of employment had scheduled me for a day when they knew I was out of town.

....sigh.....

So, I don't really feel like blogging yet. Everything in the news is just pissing me off. Maybe I'll write something personal, though I swore that when I started this blog I would avoid that like the plague. Whichever, I'm not going to do it now. Now I'm going to watch all three zillion hours of special features on the "Fellowship of the Ring" 5-disc DVD I just bought. It came with bookends.

No comments: