Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Just so you know, I haven't gone anywhere

It's just that I've got friends in from out of town that I haven't seen in years, so there's more important stuff on my mind than ye olde blog over here.

I would like to mention tow things, though. Last night we went to go see a band play at a bar called The Launchpad. The band was called The Datsuns, from New Zealand, and they were awesome. Kind of AC/DC by way of The Ramones. Highly recommended. I ordered a CD.

However, the bar had the worst, most horribly rude and disrespectful bartender I have ever experienced. And believe me, I am the last person to expect my ass to be kissed because I'm a customer, but her rudeness went way beyond what a human being should act like to another human being.

So if you're ever in Albuquerque and feel like going to The Launchpad, save yourself the trouble. Or, at least, if the bartender that night is a woman named Michelle, don't tip her.

At least not very well.

No comments: